Just enough off the beaten path to enjoy what Austin has to offer besides the bats and Duck Tours, along with some of what's hot for South by Southwest. "Sleep is the enemy"

Thursday, March 08, 2007

You know the drill

Preparing for months, and yet not quite prepared. For the uninitiated -
It's fast, furious, and full of fun! If you want to hang with Shanghai Snax during SXSW2007, you have to be flexible, fast on your feet, and have stamina. We take no prisoners. I'll be working hard and playing harder as usual, but hope to enjoy myself this year after a rocky couple of weeks.

So get on the SXSW site and create your iCalendar and let's compare notes! New this year is that I'll be hitting some film and interactive panels to improve my knowledge as I start on my documentary projects later this year. There's also some great parties, tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home