Just enough off the beaten path to enjoy what Austin has to offer besides the bats and Duck Tours, along with some of what's hot for South by Southwest. "Sleep is the enemy"

Monday, March 07, 2005

Geek out!

There's no need to rehash the plethora of information from the SXSW website, but I will certainly point out some of my favorites.

Here's some geeky tools offered this year to help folks organize their SXSWeek. I especially like the usefulness of the iCal, although the formatting and printing doesn't work to well with my Winders.

I have also used the PDA schedule in the past, by beaming at the Info booths in the Austin Convention Center. Kind of defeats the purpose of creating an iCal, but by the time the PDA schedule hits I will have a firm idea of who and what I want to see when I am not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home