Just enough off the beaten path to enjoy what Austin has to offer besides the bats and Duck Tours, along with some of what's hot for South by Southwest. "Sleep is the enemy"

Monday, March 07, 2005

To Do List for SXSW

Won't see "my ordinary life" for twelve days after Thursday, so here's what I must do ASAP:
Take vitamins
Wash laundry
Pay my bills
Buy more rechargeable batteries for digital camera
Water my cats
Feed my plants (Or is that feed the cats, water the plants?)
Take more vitamins
Pickup SXSW cell phone
Create Special Venues Crew Itinerary
Distribute final Special Venues Crew Itinerary to appropriate staff
Change cellphone message to reflect SXSW phone number
Check Ical one last time for hotspots

Now everyone, repeat after me once again, the SXSW mantra-
"Sleep is the ENEMY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home