Just enough off the beaten path to enjoy what Austin has to offer besides the bats and Duck Tours, along with some of what's hot for South by Southwest. "Sleep is the enemy"

Saturday, March 07, 2009

What am I doing at SXSW 2009?

I am getting a Gold Badge this year, and plan on attending both film and interactive panels and events. I had hoped to make the Dewey Awards, since I was part of a team for AIR Interactive to update the web site for Anthropos Arts. Unfortunately the ceremony is at the same time as my biggest event, Nuclear Tacos.

In addition to volunteering as a panel liaison for SXSW, I'm coordinating or helping at the following events:
Girls in Tech Austin chapter Texas Beer and Chocolate Event at the Ginger Man
Monday - Dishola's BBQ Crash Course
Nuclear Tacos Night

Big events I'll definitely be at:
Mobile Social BBQ
6-8 pm Dorkbot at Brush Square Park/ Get in The Game at Ace's Lounge
8 pm SXSWi Opening/Frog Design Party at Mexican American Culture Center
8 pm - midnight Piryxtopia Party Benefit for Falling Whistles

I also noticed that whurley has tagged me to help coordinate BarCampAustin4, so I'll be bouncing back and forth again on Saturday.

For the full schedule, I'm still fleshing out my SCHED:SXSW

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home